IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner company The web domain name is clinicabajo.com (hereinafter Clínica Bajo), domiciled for these purposes at Avda. Juan Carlos I, Royal A-6 Building. 38650 – Los Cristianos (Santa Cruz de Tenerife) NIF number: 09382961L. Contact email: email@example.com of the website.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this portal of the Name of the company that created the website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: indicate domain provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Name of the company that created the website or its licensors to whom the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Name of the company that creates the website offers through its portal and with
illustrative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Name of the company that created the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Name of the company that created the website reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Name of the company that created the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded in your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience, understand how the website works and analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Like most online services, our website uses its own and third-party cookies for various purposes. First party cookies are mainly necessary for the website to function properly and do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are primarily to understand how the website works, how you interact with our website, keep our services secure, provide advertisements that are relevant to you, and generally provide you with a better and improved user experience. experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary: Some cookies are essential for you to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account and add products to your cart and checkout securely.
- Analytics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the website. and where you need to improve.
- Advertisement: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the ads we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us track the efficiency of these advertising campaigns. Third-party advertising providers may also use the information stored in these cookies to show you ads on other websites in your browser.
- Functional: These are cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities of our website. These functionalities include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
- Performance: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control cookie preferences?
DATA PROTECTION: Name of the company that created the website complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request in the Name of the company that created the website, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the treatment of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties in your case.
Likewise, Name of the company that created the website informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for purposes commercial at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Name of the company that created the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Name of the company that creates the website or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Name of the company that created the website. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Name of the company that created the website. You will be able to view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the Name of the company that created the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Name of the company that created the website. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Name of the company that created the website reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it as well as the the way in which they appear presented or located on your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are provided on behalf of the domain, Name of the company that created the website will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall any company responsible for the creator of the website assume any link belonging to a third-party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Name of the company that creates the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: Name of the company that creates the website will prosecute the breach of these conditions as well as any use